Weight Loss using Carrot Smoothie
Drinking fresh juices is also a great way to load up on a variety of minerals, vitamins, fibre and antioxidants – all of which aid in revving up your metabolism and thus, you are able to burn more calories.
They are rich in beta-carotene, a compound that helps stimulation of vitamin A. Carrots are also good for heart health, due to their cholesterol fighting abilities.
What more can be said about the versatility of the crunchy and ever so delightful carrots? From the decadent ‘gajar ka halwa‘ to a nutritious carrot salad, carrots can steal the show in any avatar. A storehouse of vital minerals and antioxidants, there are plenty of reasons why you should add carrots to your diet today.
According to the book ‘Healing Foods’, “carrots also aid digestion, help weight control, contain silicon, which benefits skin and nails, and promote eye health due to their beta-carotene, lycopene and lutein content.” One of the reasons why nutritionist and fitness enthusiasts often ask you to include more carrot to your diet is because of its weight loss abilities. While it is best to have carrots raw, juicing carrots is also a good bet for effective weight loss.
Therefore, juicing it up could be a great idea. Carrot juice is also known increase bile secretion which helps in burning fat thus aiding weight loss. Add an apple, half an orange and some ginger to make a wonderful detox drink that will flush out all the toxins. So the next time you plan to go on a juice diet, bring this carrot juice to your rescue.
These weight loss juices not only help you lose weight but they also offer a host of other health benefits. In order to lose weight, it is imperative to load up on a healthy diet. A juice diet would help you achieve your weight loss goals.Carrots juice is great for weight loss as carrots are low in calories and full of fibre. A tall glass of carrot juice will keep you full until lunch, so you don’t have to worry about unwanted snack attacks. It had also been recommended that the best way to have carrots is in its raw form.
Juicing for weight loss is not a new concept. It’s been doing the rounds since a few years. But, what we’re telling you here is not to go on a liquid diet but to add certain fresh juices to your daily meals that can help speed up weight loss.
How Does Carrot Juice Promote Weight Loss
• High fibre: If you are on a weight loss diet, your diet must include foods that are high on fibre, and carrots with both soluble and insoluble fibers perfectly fit the bill. Fiber takes the longest to digest and thus promotes a feeling of fullness and prevents you from bringing on other fattening foods.
• Good for digestion: The significant amount of dietary fiber in carrots plays an important role in maintaining good digestive health. A good digestion is crucial for metabolism, which further helps weight loss
How to Make Carrot Juice For Weight Loss:1. Wash and chop the carrots.
2. Add the chopped carrots to the blender.
3. Add a small amount of filtered water.
4. Blend it well. If you think the consistency of juice is too thick for your liking add more water.
5. Now place a nut milk bag in your desired cup/container and pour the blended juice.
Drink a glass every morning. You can also blend other fruits and veggies with carrot like orange and beetroot to enhance its taste and nutritive value. One of the reasons why nutritionist and fitness enthusiasts often ask you to include more carrot to your diet is because of its weight loss abilities. While it is best to have carrots raw, juicing carrots is also a good bet for effective weight loss.