Weight Loss using Ginger Tea Drastically
Ginger Tea And Weight Loss – The Research Findings:
Ginger tea is a popular and natural remedy for a wide variety of digestive disorders, including upset tummy, vomiting, and gastritis. It is also an established remedy for cold and cough. However, during the recent past, it grabbed the attention of weight loss enthusiasts. A research conducted at Maastricht University, Netherlands found that this herb contains a type of caffeine that helps lose weight.[wp_ad_camp_5]
Nicknamed as the ‘edible amphetamine’, ginger tea enhances thermogenesis and curbs the hunger pangs. Keeping hunger under control is quintessential when it comes to losing weight. And, this has been proven by a set of researchers who conducted research at the Institute for Human Nutrition, Columbia University.[wp_ad_camp_3]
Yet, another study published by Japanese researcher L.K. Han substantiates the above mentioned property of ginger. His study, conducted on rats, was published in ‘the Journal of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan’ in 2008. While there are countless laboratory studies that show the positive influence of ginger and ginger tea for weight loss, studies on humans are yet to be conducted and established.[wp_ad_camp_4]
Tired of trying different diets to lose weight? Are you stuck at the same weight, no matter how much you push yourself? Then, you need to fuel your weight loss with ginger. This humble root does more than just adding flavor to your food – it is a natural weight loss agent prescribed in Ayurveda and Chinese medicine. By incorporating ginger into your diet and following a healthy lifestyle, you can shed flab quickly. Ginger also helps to protect from nausea, pain, hypertension, arthritis, heart disease, and diabetes. In this article, we will discuss how ginger aids weight loss, how to use ginger for weight loss, ginger tea recipes for weight loss, and much more. So, start using ginger today, and look fabulous in no time. Let’s begin![wp_ad_camp_1]
How To Use Ginger For Weight Loss?
- Add 1 teaspoon of ginger juice to your morning detox water to aid bowel movement.
- Grate a 1-inch ginger root and add it to your breakfast smoothie to give it an extra zing.
- Add ½ teaspoon of finely chopped ginger to your Spanish omelet for breakfast.
- Add crushed ginger to green or black tea and consume it 20 minutes before you have your meals to suppress your appetite.
- Add 1 tablespoon of grated ginger or ginger paste to roasted chicken or turkey to give it an earthy, Asian flavor.
- Add ginger to your curry to give it a nice aroma and taste.
- You can add ginger to cakes, muffins, oatmeal cookies, and biscuits.
- Add ginger to your salad dressing to make it flavorful and exciting.
- You can chew a small piece of raw ginger.
- Add ginger to soups or stir-fries to help enhance the flavor.
It is best to consume raw ginger or ginger tea for best results. Here’s how you can prepare ginger tea.
Prepared from the fresh roots of ginger, this tea perks your metabolism levels. A negative calorie herb, you can use ginger to flavor your food or just prepare a cup of tea. Ginger tea alone cannot do wonders in weight loss, but it can be used along with a sensible diet and proper exercise to help you lose weight.[wp_ad_camp_2]